Body Symmetry Texas and Colorado, LLC
Co Owner, Coach
Sept 2009- Current
*One on One Personal Nutrition and Fitness for all ages and all body types.
*Small Group Fitness Classes for all ages and levels of fitness. These classes have only 3-4 members to help focus on your individual goals, in a group setting.
*Mommy Makeover Get back on track and get your pre- baby body with our 12 week training.
•Training & Nutrition for all levels of athletes for Pre, In and Post season competitive athletes.
* Sports Psychology & Life Coaching to enhance performance, work on mental strategies and visualization to overcome obstacles and achieve your fullest potential in life.
*35 + Fitness and Nutrition Programs. Stop spending many hours a week working out with little or no results. Get your metabolism FIRED UP again and start seeing results. I can help get your body back on track.
Body Symmetry, Colorado Springs, CO
April 2000 – July 2008
Owned and operated 3000 sq/ft training studio managing and training fifteen coaches and over 380 clients. We offered FitnessTraining, Cardiovasular Conditioning, Strength Programs,Sports Psychology and Nutrtion Coaching. We have advanced training programs being the only facility in Colorado that offered these training techniques to dramatically speed client results.
• We work with physicians,surgeons, chiropractors, and rehab specialists..
• Monthly client goal review and measurement.
• Continuously monitored and instructed trainers on new programs and techniques.
• Created comprehensive, individualized training and nutrition programs.
• Conducted group training events twice per week.
• Held several special studio-wide educational events with focused training and nutritional updates.
• Motivated clients through self-measurement as well as “wall of fame” (special achievements).
• Coached nine overweight clients to competition and placement in bodybuilding, fitness and swimsuit competitions.
• Trained Olympic and Olympic-bound athletes of all ages..
Impact Fitness, Houston, TX
1997 – 1999
Built and managed team of four independent trainers responsible for member fitness testing, nutritional programs, and personal training for three neighborhood Costa’s Gyms providing continuous management of 50-100 members (variable/seasonal). Conducted monthly gym sponsored seminars and many special conditioning camps for several teenage athletic teams.
Independent Coach New York, California, Colorado and Texas
Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
Designed programs that combined sport specific strength and conditioning, training, and nutrition management for pro and semi-pro athletes and sports teams.
• Trained collegiate athletes that transitioned into pro status.
• Trained many USA Olympians
• Worked with pro/semi-pro ice hockey, soccer, swimmers, tennis, rugby and multiple snow sports.
• Rehabilitated athletes through various knee, shoulder, and back injuries.
• Developed 13 hockey players through programs to play professionally in the NHL and CHL.
• Texas Sports Medicine Center; Strength and Conditioning and Sports Science Assistant; Tomball, TX
• Team One; Manager Personal Training & Nutrition Dept; including the Eating Disorder and Obesity Section. East Islip, NY
• Aspen Total Fitness;Assisitant Manager and Director of Personal and Strength Training Program; Long Island, NY
• Bally’s Fitness and Gold’s Gym; Gym Sales Manager and Director of Personal Training Dept.; Houston, TX